The Zanzibar Shipping Corporation
Tender No ZSC/D/ICB/01/2017/2018
Disposal of MV Maendeleo Vessel
Invitation for Tenders
Date: 14th September, 2017
1. The Zanzibar Shipping Corporation intends to dispose MV Maendeleo . The CUM CARGO MV Maendeleo, Official Number 100006,Length Over rall
77.500M, Breadth 12.200M,Full Load Draft 4.100M, Dead Weight 1000MT is disposed “as is, where is” basis.
2. The Zanzibar Shipping Corporation now invites sealed Tenders from eligible interested persons to purchase of CUM CARGO MV MV Maendeleo .
3. Tendering will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the Public Procurement, No. 11 of 2016 and is open to all Tenderers.
4. Interested Tenderers may inspect the CUM CARGO MV Maendeleo at Malindi Port on 21th September, 2017 on 10:00 am LT.
6. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional set may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of USD 200. Payment shall be in Banker’s Cheque,or Bank transfer payable to the People Bank of Zanzibar (PBZ),Account name “Zanzibar Shipping Corporation” 022103000032.
7. All Tenders must be accompanied by Tender Deposit in an acceptable form in the amounting to 1% of Tender amount in Tanzanian Shillings or any other freely convertible currencies.
8. All Tenders in one original plus three copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to Secretary of Tender Board Zanzibar Shipping Corporation Malindi Kinu cha Taa on or before 10: 00 am local time, 12th October, 2017. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening ceremony at the Zanzibar Shipping Corporation Malindi Kinu cha Taa, Zanzibar.
9. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.